1organillero masculinoorganillera femenino
- The funhouse atmosphere will also include loonie hotdogs, free popcorn, face-painting, buskers, an organ-grinder, and roving improv performers.
- New trades and entertainments became dependent on resourceful immigrants from poorer countries: in the early 19th century, Italian organ-grinders multiplied through London, with their monkeys.
- The melodies are recommended to street organ-grinders, if any still exist.
- Charles Dickens, among others, got organ-grinders banned from the streets of London once upon a time.
- I remember with a peculiar vividness an organ-grinder who came around with a monkey, and the accuracy with which the monkey could catch a ball.