In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cargo de iniciación de un préstamo masculinocargo de apertura de un préstamo masculino
- Lenders make less money from service and origination fees than they do on interest income.
- The bill calls for the gradual reduction in loan origination fees, eventually paring down the fees to one percent.
- Well, there's a 2 percent mortgage insurance premium, and a 2 percent origination fee.
- If it's higher than what you were promised, the bank may have slipped in an origination fee or given you a higher interest rate.
- We eliminated the origination fee for our graduate students.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.