1(of an idea, style) creador masculino(of an idea, style) creadora femenino(of a proposal) autor masculino(of a proposal) autora femenino
- One of the most useful tools for looking at a belief system is to look at the founder or originator.
- Like Peter, he has assimilated hip-hop culture to the extent that he now talks and dresses like the mainly American originators of the culture he strives to emulate.
- If Edison was the originator of the fiction film, they were the fathers of documentary.
- The originators of these information products are solely responsible for their content.
- However, as pointed out by the originators of motivational interviewing, giving advice is rarely effective in changing selfcare practices.