In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
2(wavering)oscilación femeninofluctuación femenino
- The fact is, the wild oscillations in our business life will continue to get wilder and wilder, probably forever.
- That is where his oscillations are most unsettling.
- During the revolution, inevitable oscillations will occur in the army, an internal struggle will take place.
- These oscillations are the real moral hazard.
- Interplay is the appropriate word to describe his unusual oscillation between reality and imagination.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.