In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Low-power voltage controlled oscillators in 90 nm CMOS using high-quality thin-film post-processed inductors
- In this type of amplifier, the output from the oscillator passes once through a gain medium that is pumped optically or electrically.
- The field of electronic components spans many types of products, from diodes to EMI and RFI shielding devices to crystals and oscillators.
- The amplitude gain is determined by the detected photocurrent, which is used to modulate the amplitude of the local oscillator.
- Mass-produced quartz crystal oscillators are found in virtually every piece of electronic equipment, from wristwatches to GPS receivers.
- Ac power is converted to a high-voltage Dc current, which an oscillator or resonator outputs as an alternating current.
- The pure tone of a tuning-fork and some notes from a flute come close, and electrical oscillators can generate a single frequency.
- Lieber, Ham and colleagues used their technique to produce nanowire-based logical inverters and ring oscillators, which are inverters in series.
- Internal voltage generation circuit having ring oscillator whose frequency changes inversely with power supply voltage
- Coupler used to fabricate add-drop devices, dispersion compensators, amplifiers, oscillators, superluminescent devices, and communications systems
- Digital phase locked loop with a digital voltage controlled oscillator in a recording information reproducing apparatus
- We model the filtering characteristic of the electrical oscillator by a Lorentzian transmission function
- CTS has launched a line of miniature mount, voltage-controlled crystal oscillators that show clean, low jitter properties.
- Passive components are capacitors, resistors, connectors, filters, inductors, and oscillators.
- One big use of capacitors is to team them up with inductors to create oscillators.
- A synthetic circuit that was designed to be an oscillator was shown to convert into a bistable switch when one of the interactions was removed.
- Each coil of wire is connected to an oscillator that produces pulses of current.
- The test circuit is provided with a feedback path so that the test circuit and feedback path together form a free-running oscillator.
- Additionally, POLARIS reduces total component count by integrating voltage control oscillators and loop filters.
- We used an electromechanical oscillator to apply a known vertical oscillation to the rover antenna.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.