1ósmosis femeninoosmosis femenino
- Therefore, water tends to flow into the cell by osmosis, down its concentration gradient.
- By means of osmosis, the high concentration of sugar in the solution draws wastes, chemicals and extra water from the tiny blood vessels in your peritoneal membrane into the solution.
- Eventually, a pressure difference between the two heights of the solutions occurs which is so large that osmosis cannot continue.
- There, the salt acts as a magnet, drawing water by osmosis from the blood and other body fluids up through the glands.
- If a solution and solvent or two solutions of different strength are separated by a semi permeable membrane, osmosis can occur.