1expulsión femeninodestitución femenino
- But his supporters are now filing lawsuits seeking to have him reinstated, arguing that his ouster violated the rights of voters who elected him.
- He also condemned Britain's work for his ouster, including sanctions against his country.
- Personally, I don't think spoken words alone ever constitute treason, and the demands for his ouster are empty political threats.
- It wouldn't be so bad if the ouster hadn't been made by utterly pathetic personalities.
- Explicit e-mails he allegedly sent led to his ouster on Mar. 7.
- Banners appeared all over the city, celebrating the ouster of the troops.
- His ouster followed five days of ‘people power’ street protests supported by the military and many of his cabinet members.
- The chances of an ouster by direct popular vote are equally slim.
- He then spent the balance of 2003 opposing the dictator's ouster.
- The dismissive manner in which he approached the issue of ‘contributions’ eventually spurred a political storm which led to his ouster in what effectively was a constitutional coup.
- They then pulled off a huge first-round playoff upset, a thrilling seven-game, first-round ouster of the President's Trophy-winning St. Louis Blues.
- Witness the pathos of the nation's first temple in its largest metropolis: a president, unencumbered by elections, wedded to perennial power locked in legal combat with a shadow board of trustees bent on her ouster.
- However, a number of outside groups and individuals began writing e - mails, letters of protests, phoning the museum, phoning my employer, demanding my ouster for this.
- The trigger for his ouster as archbishop was a decision by a Massachusetts judge to compel the Church to release internal documents about its personnel decisions.
- But the common thread in most of Cincinnati's second-round ousters has been a lack of offensive production.
- You could easily list out all of his past statements and conclude that his ouster was a long time coming.
- Since his ouster violence has escalated in the capital.
- In fact, that independence helped lead to his ouster.
- Corporate governance watchers said the ouster of independent directors is unusual and merited an inquiry.
- He was arrested barely three weeks after his ouster.