In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1experiencia extracorporal femenino
- Years later she read a book that explained the out-of-body experience is caused by something that is beyond the body's ability to handle.
- A few years back, when my mind was in this state, I'd experience lucid dreaming and have out-of-body experiences.
- In fact academics at the University of Virginia found that an out-of-body experience is a normal psychological response to an intensely stressful ordeal.
- Specifically, they address ESP experiences, out-of-body experiences, and apparitions.
- Perhaps this explains why so many people from different backgrounds report similar sensations with out-of-body experiences.
- I feel a little woozy, not from any drug that's been administered but from the out-of-body experience of looking deep within my own body.
- It was like an out-of-body experience I was having.
- That's where I kind of had an out-of-body experience.
- Unless one supposes that souls are knocked loose by drugs, only to wander back once the drugs wear off, such experiments suggest that out-of-body experiences are illusory, even when triggered in the brains of dying people.
- It is not an out-of-body experience but rather its opposite: a saturation of sensations.
- It causes out-of-body experiences or catalepsy, when people are unable to move, sometimes for up to 12 hours.
- People will feel a sense of presence in the room (like God, angels or aliens), or have an out-of-body experience (like a near-death experience).
- People can have out-of-body experiences in near-death situations.
- He talked about the out-of-body experience of combat.
- This book covers parapsychology, out-of-body experiences, ghosts, near-death experiences, UFOs, creationism, and astrology.
- Afterwards, as she would wake up every morning and see her name above the fold in some of the nation's papers of record, she began to refer to it as an out-of-body experience.
- If near-death experiences and out-of-body experiences don't come from the brain, where is consciousness based?
- The finding is the result of diagnostic research in which out-of-body experiences and other illusions about a patient's body were induced when a specific site of her brain was electrically stimulated.
- The indignities, the frustrations, the doubts, the coffee breaks: His fictionalized thrashings-about are so hilarious that they gave me an out-of-body experience.
- Many people believe that the mind can leave the body at death and during out-of-body experiences.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.