1excursión femeninosalida femeninoto go on an outing — salir de excursión
2(of homosexual)(práctica de hacer pública la homosexualidad de una figura pública) outing masculino
- Where I start to believe in outing is when a celebrity lies outright by denying they are homosexual.
- He is the last person who should be saying now that he is the victim of a ‘brutal outing.’
- So has this very public outing of spin-doctoring techniques damaged the PR industry?
- I have always been against outing closeted gays just for the hell of it.
- Nevertheless, outing is justifiable as an ethical and journalistic matter when two criteria are met.
- The outing really was quite a freeing experience.
- It is a fragile thing, this tactic of outing to expose hypocrisy.