In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1externalizar(components/goods) externalizar(components/goods) adquirir de fuentes externas
- That makes the outcry in the US against outsourcing a good example of much ado about nothing.
- They were opposing state government moves to close the press and outsource printing services.
- This reduces risk, and can form the basis of an informed decision to outsource all IT services at some future stage.
- Printer management services can be outsourced to keep control of devices and their use.
- Before the City outsourced its fleet services, there was an estimated 40 percent availability of vehicles.
- The service is not outsourced to another company or run from a centre overseas.
- He said they didn't want to negatively affect patient services so they outsourced support services to save money.
- Additionally, some of the Cotton Park goods are outsourced to three local subcontractors.
- Many of these services are outsourced, including the management of buses and coaches in the Watsonia area.
- The opportunity here is to outsource engineering services in areas not core to them.
- Last year the Housing Department was corporatised and a number of its services were outsourced to private enterprise.
- That doesn't mean we wouldn't outsource certain services and aspects of our business.
- Companies that want to outsource hosting services can no longer assume a provider's financial stability.
- Sometimes it may be better to outsource this service using a maintenance contract.
- The opportunity exists for the fund to outsource the administration services.
- Last month, the legislature passed a measure that suspended plans to outsource public health services to private providers.
- There's another compelling reason for marketers and agencies to outsource this type of service, Park adds.
- It will outsource customer service and claims handling and will use the internet to market itself.
- If too much innovation is outsourced, corporations may find their own suppliers competing with them.
- If the facility outsources janitorial services, the cost of carpet cleaning should be pulled out of the overall cost of the contract.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.