In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1toma eliminada de la versión final de una película
- Events are covered chronologically and supplemented by clips from over 120 films, contemporary interviews, archival footage, and film out-takes.
- The overall effect was similar to a record company's release of remixed songs and studio out-takes on a ‘new and improved’ album.
- Visitors can participate in an interactive computer game testing their potential as a secret service officer, and watch unseen film footage and out-takes of several stunts.
- Are the three new songs really new, or are they out-takes from previous albums?
- And when the out-takes fail to carry their usual verve, you just know you have witnessed a particularly bad movie.
- Even the out-takes fail to generate any laughs!
- These re-issues include several out-takes and have been remastered in 24-bit sound.
- The out-take scene used over the final credits is a cringe-making business that doesn't even deserve to make it on to the DVD.
- The three Anthology albums of unreleased out-takes attracted an unprecedented level of media attention.
- Twenty minutes of deleted and alternate scenes, scads of out-takes, the original BBC2 trailer and commentaries for every episode from the entire cast are only a few of the more notable highlights.
- I think the out-takes are pretty revealing because you usually see Jackie getting hurt or something going awry.
- And the skiing holiday slapstick is like an out-take from a Jerry Lewis movie.
- There are plenty of extra tracks and studio out-takes, a fan's treasure trove.
- In 2001 she released an album of live material and out-takes, but afterwards decided to take a break, concentrating instead on her new-found domestic bliss.
- There are strange out-takes from 1960s documentaries on plutonium waste-disposal and magnetism.
- Ideally, I'd like the remaining songs to come out as an out-takes album one day, but they'll probably be used for B-sides and special releases.
- Perhaps I'm being overly picky but I think it would have been cool to have seen some deleted scenes or out-takes on this or any of the other films in the box set.
- For example, those of us who do not own a DVD player don't get to view all the extra footage, behind-the-scenes out-takes, deleted scenes and yummy features that DVDs - but not videos - contain.
- What I'd forgotten was that a fascinating hour-long ‘Making of’ on the disc also includes bits of the out-takes.
- And make sure you stay for the monster out-takes as the final credits roll.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.