inglés de Escocia
- And outwith the galleries' jurisdiction, there is another challenge.
- In the 1960s, the guide began covering countries outwith France.
- The panel is likely to favour somebody who has done really exceptional work outwith their duty and beyond PR associations.
- Increasingly, specialist care is provided outwith hospitals and those patients who need to go to hospital stay there for shorter periods.
- He must've lived here with other people, but as it's outwith the 1901 census I'm not exactly sure how I can find out.