In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1comprar más de lo necesario
- The bond markets are oversold and equities are still overbought, despite the consolidation we've had.
- The index is already fragile with profit-taking, as several blue chips have already been overbought.
- At the same time, it reassures the customer that he is not overbuying, and allows him to quickly and easily evaluate how the product will solve his newly-identified storage problems.
- During a bear alert the market is overbought and due for a sell-off.
- Markets rarely become as oversold as they are overbought, even commodity markets.
- But a consultant may learn you've overbought certain categories of inventory that aren't moving well.
- The sad thing is, the compulsion to overbuy doesn't end with food.
- If you have overbought on lemons this Christmas, don't leave them to go mouldy in the fruit bowl.
- The slump is attributed to a number of factors: sluggish economy, drop in crime, lack of an anti-gun crisis, overbuying in recent years, and customer dislike of red tape.
- I hate supermarket shopping because I so enjoy it, and overbuy!
- The odds of that happening are good especially since the stock is so overbought.
- When the issue becomes overbought, the oscillator will reverse its direction.
- Be careful not to overbuy or underbuy your software.
- What the brokers want is for shares to reflect their value, and if they become a little bit overbought, then that's no bad thing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.