In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1contraer demasiadas obligaciones financieras
- These federal guarantees encourage people to overextend by making borrowing cheaper than it otherwise would be.
- If your staff is overworked or overextended, it will inevitably show in their attitudes toward customers.
- Without such help his situation proved impossible, for he was greatly overextended.
- Even less realistic is the expectation that an already overextended government could do it even if it wanted to.
- It is a twentieth-century classic, and besides, by the 1970s she was too overextended to complete such an assignment.
- The vast majority of sports injuries and accidents happen because people overextend themselves.
- Problems arise because drug names sound alike, prescriptions are illegible and pharmacists are overextended.
- I wonder what church would look like in our local communities if church was a place where an overextended and tired people could find rest and refueling.
- Some people who want to help but overextend themselves might not get in trouble if there were financial assistance to properly care for and house these abandoned animals.
- It in no way relieves the strain on our overextended military personnel.
- Choose a vehicle that won't overextend you financially.
- But it is also possible that a major economic adjustment in the US is triggered simply by the sheer financial exhaustion of America's overextended consumers.
- We overextended our defense a little bit but I think our athleticism paid off.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.