1(tune/slogan) demasiado conocidoto be overfamiliar with sth — estar demasiado familiarizado con algo
- But don't think for a minute that the novelist of his generation is going to take lying down the criticism of his new book, from those early whispers of overfamiliar themes to that embargo-busting kicking.
- That being said, though, I think my bodiless namesake hits the nail on the head when he points out that the concept is already overfamiliar, even if this is the character's film debut.
- Unfortunately, it falls short when it comes to the main story, which is (to be kind) overfamiliar.
- It allowed people to look in, and it really made them overfamiliar to the public.
- Most Hollywood films, particularly science fiction films, are these days a mass of overfamiliar and uncredited cliches that have been ripped off and merged together, usually not very intelligently.
2(salesman) que se toma demasiadas confianzas(salesman) confianzudo América Latina(manner/tone) demasiado informal