1al dorsosee overleaf — véase al dorso
- I showed her she was looking at the wrong page, and that overleaf my current - and valid - visa could be seen.
- Do let the magazine team know what you think, by writing to the address overleaf.
- On this leaflet it stated that customers should refer to the calendar overleaf for details of the recycling collection dates.
- The responsibility for the payment of fees remains with the party to whom the letter overleaf is addressed.
- The seven parts are labelled as stated in the table overleaf, which shows how the parts are distributed between the two sources.
- The requested dates of work overleaf have been provisionally booked.
- The response page should keep you busy for some time with links to servers that bear default pages similar to the one pictured overleaf.
- The table overleaf lists some examples of both types of drivers.
- This pattern of discovery may be schematized as in the figure overleaf.
- If I may turn overleaf, paragraph 3 is not contentious.
- In other cases, if you accept that we had the right to seize the things listed overleaf, we may return them to you on certain conditions.
- The woeful story of the debt burden is illustrated in the map overleaf.