- Steven, Kiri and now Monty were channeling every dreg of their formidable power into their defense of Rose, but they were overmatched.
- But he played center all season and was overmatched against bigger centers.
- The team finished 28th in pass defense last season and was overmatched completely against good quarterbacks.
- In person, overmatched players are more clearly, visually apparent.
- It wasn't the man's fault that he was severely overmatched by someone that could effectively disable him and his weapon of choice in less than forty seconds.
- But some nights this group of defensemen simply will be overmatched.
- Though they can be overmatched defensively, it's hard to fault the results.
- The team must get better play at defensive tackle to take some pressure off a secondary that is sometimes overmatched.
- So, like all overmatched rich guys, he plays it right down the middle, afraid to give us anything to like or hate.
- The post players are solid, but they could be overmatched against teams with strong post play.
- They were nice enough guys, but both had been golfing more than once in the last 5 years, so we were overmatched from the start.
- Unfortunately, the instant their blades made contact, she knew herself to be dangerously overmatched.
- Yet there is something sad about the whole thing, particularly the harsh reality that even the great ones can be overmatched at this level.
- As a warrior I'm afraid that your friend is sorely overmatched.
- They're old enough to know they're overmatched, but young enough to think they might have a chance.
- The match was played in front of virtually no spectators, but it was obvious from the beginning that the Bulgarian team was overmatched.
- He's still overmatched defensively at times, but that's probably not going to change.
- He'll spend the fall beating overmatched cornerbacks.
- If it was a demon, or something worse, the elves will be badly overmatched.
- He now can hit average fastballs; he was overmatched against them before.