In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hipersexuadohe's oversexed, that's his problem — lo que le pasa es que es un obseso sexual
- Marriage only provides one party with their objective. So avoid marriage is the advice, stick to being an oversexed couple.
- Because of this some people are inclined to view her as an oversexed and nymphomaniacal creature.
- The original show was your post-Kennedy New Frontier view of the future, with an oversexed cowboy at the helm.
- But because it was a girl, she has been dismissed as another oversexed fan that knew what she was doing.
- We're told that the oversexed staffers were boozing it up at the bar after closing when things got physical.
- It has been said that our culture is rapidly becoming oversexed or even hypersexed.
- Despite the collegiate atmosphere, the mix of oversexed students and undersexed professors and beer that was on tap 24 / 7, the whole place seemed to reek of Valentine's Day.
- You put your head out of that window, and I'm locking you in the trunk, you oversexed Alsatian.
- The American mink is oversexed and, unfortunately, over here.
- One trailer was blasting out some local Top 40, MTV-breed music, all ditzy oversexed singers and anonymous backup musicians.
- You easily resolve conflicts of interest between head and loins, unlike those squirrelly Geminis or those oversexed Scorpios.
- The females then fly off to seek new hosts in which to insert their eggs while their brother-cum-husband expires, oversexed but flightless.
- When I first went out to readings and met people I did get a sense that they hoped this blowsy, loudmouthed, oversexed creature was going to burst forth.
- The aristocracy are made to look like buffoons; the women swoon, the maids are oversexed, and the artist himself - the center of everyone's fawning attention - plays the dandy.
- The enemy in this movie isn't some super-human slasher with a taste for nubile prom queens and oversexed jocks; it's the minds of the victims themselves.
- He is oversexed and sadistic in nature with no individuality or personal characteristics or experiences.
- In my opinion this is just giving oversexed males a bogus set of Darwinian credentials.
- Oversized, oversexed and over here - the American grey squirrel has largely displaced its indigenous cousin since arriving in the 19th century and now outnumbers it 66 to one.
- We're overpaid and overfed, we're oversexed (I've heard it said).
- She's been a young teen rebel, a slightly scary oversexed floozy, the wife of the Argentinean President and a terrible, terrible actress.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.