1(car) tener la dirección muy sensible(driver) darle demasiado al volante
- ‘The first practice was real difficult because the track didn't have enough grip, and we had a lot of problems with oversteering and traction problems.
- Practicing yesterday, I think we were running in front of people and the car was kind of oversteering.
- EVO recently tested the car and said on one occasion it understeered, during the other it oversteered.
- We kept the same set of tyres on for part of this afternoon's session, and by then the car was really oversteering, so as we put on a new set of tyres we also adjusted the set-up to make the handling more neutral.
- This car in particular seemed to oversteer very badly.
- But for sure we lost too much in the first two corners, the car was a little bit oversteering, it was quite windy and I think there was some grass also on the track, so I think it was not perfect conditions for my lap in the first two corners.
- It tended to oversteer and it shimmied like mad on descents.
- His driving style has also matured, to the point where he now likes his car set up so that it responds immediately to steering inputs and tends to oversteer, or slide its back end.
- If a car's rear tyres start to wear more than its fronts, it will begin to oversteer and the driver needs to be much more sensitive with the throttle - especially when exiting slow corners.
- However, it may be worth noting that a vehicle steered by its front wheels is less likely to oversteer if its centre of mass is well forward, so that most of the weight of the body is carried by the front wheels.
- At speed, this reduces to concerns about whether the car drives too ‘tight’ or too ‘loose’ - tight meaning it is hard to turn, it understeers, and loose meaning it turns too much, it oversteers.
- The race was going to plan until the last stint, when the car had less traction and was oversteering a lot.
- Project Gotham Racing: Looks fantastic, oversteering takes a bit of getting used to, the detail of say Leicester Square is close to photo realistic, most fun in multi-player mode with loads of nice touches.
- The second set of tyres was okay, but with the first and third set, my A4 was oversteering.
- This was a car that understeered badly every time I went round one particular corner, and then - for no reason at all - would suddenly decide to oversteer.
- Due to the resulting lack of downforce my car started to oversteer a bit.
- But straight away this afternoon it was oversteering.