In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1marca propia femeninomarca blanca femenino España(product/cheese) (before noun) de marca propia(product/cheese) (before noun) de marca blanca España
- So where does this leave their own-brand products?
- Manufacturer and retailer of own-brand ice cream.
- In tests a supermarket own-brand shampoo priced at just 68p scored highly while a make used widely in hairdressers, and costing £9.95, performed badly.
- Retailers have been forced to rethink their own-brand policies because of the onslaught from the German firms.
- Marks & Spencer for example, are already using up to 30 per cent of plastic stoppers in their own-brand wines.
- M & S said it would return to selling own-brand products in order to guarantee customer quality and value.
- The Co-op supermarket chain announced today it has removed a range of chemicals from its own-brand household cleaning products.
- The UK-based retailer said consumers were worried about the own-brand products, according to customer surveys.
- As her husband's star dips, Amanda seems in the process of reinventing herself as something of a vamp, although in C-list style it is rather a supermarket own-brand version of a vamp.
- The company had become only too aware of the power of the major retailers who had developed their own-brand ranges in direct competition with those of Heinz.
- Promote your own-brand service using existing marketing resources
- It instead talks about how Wal-Mart has their own-brand toys made in China, and how they sell them at a profit.
- Some 53% of people surveyed purchased only branded items and 47% purchased both brand and own-brand products.
- The products selected for inclusion in the survey were mainly Lidl own-brand products for ease of comparison.
- The fat and salt levels in many own-brand products contrasted with those of well known brands.
- Ideally, your sales targets should be specified with regard to each individual segment of your business - including own-brand products, established brands and other clearly defined areas.
- The problem is also an opportunity - in the same period that the market depressed, our own-brand sales have grown.
- All the toxins will be banned from Co-op own-brand products, ranging from household cleaners to fabric used in garden furniture.
- ‘However, I am concerned that in the case of own-brand products the labels do not currently provide country-of-origin information,’ he said.
- Axxis International is one of the country's leading manufacturers of own-brand cosmetics and toiletries.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.