1propietario que vive en la vivienda de su propiedad
- Council or housing association tenants are not eligible for the scheme, which is only available to owner-occupiers and private tenants.
- A limited number of houses were built by owner-occupiers who had borrowed money from the newly formed building societies.
- One owner-occupier, who lives in one of the terraces off Eastbourne Street and still has a mortgage, was due to see a council surveyor.
- Nearly 950 residents - some council tenants and some owner-occupiers - will have to be found new homes.
- Secondly, the owner-occupier of qualifying residential property will be allowed a deduction for eligible expenditure against his total income from all sources.