1capa de ozone femenino
- In the absence of the ozone layer harmful ultraviolet radiation is able to reach the surface of the Earth in higher doses.
- It is possible that the increase in carbon dioxide will saturate the earth's oceans, causing damage to the ozone layer.
- Every Antarctic spring, a hole appears over Antarctica in the stratospheric ozone layer.
- The hole in the ozone layer was discovered by British scientists in Antarctica working on atmospheric physics.
- The ozone layer is extremely important as it strongly absorbs the ultraviolet radiation from the Sun.