- It was fastened to a packsaddle on the back of my grandma's favorite mare.
- Needless to say, his moves would be accompanied by the humming of a latest Govinda number, and boy, would he miss an opportunity to adjust his rear view mirror for a good glimpse of his packsaddle rider behind.
- Prices were strongest for RM's horse riding gear - a packsaddle brought more than $5,000, leather stirrups $1,100, and a pair of spurs sold for more than $900.
- We turned and headed back the way we had come, the camels crashing down the mulga like portable scrub clearing engines mounted with packsaddles and water jerry cans.
- Each mule carried 250 pounds lashed with a diamond hitch onto a rough leather packsaddle called an aparejo.