- The Tirupati zoo has six panthers, four lionesses, three tigers and also two white tigers for public viewing.
- Two-thirds of the sightings involved large black animals resembling melanistic leopards, also known as panthers.
- Thus, you get the flora and fauna of both - tigers, panthers, wild boar and pythons tread the same tracks as reindeer, wolves and sables.
- MANY WILDLIFE enthusiasts trek into the rainforest in the western ghats to spot elephants tigers, panthers and a variety of birds.
- On the page was a drawing of a large black cat, presumably a panther.
- Using bears, monkeys, tigers, panthers and lions in circuses is not only cruel, but also in violation of a 1998 Central Government notification, which was upheld in May 2001 by the Supreme Court.
- The Himalayan region is home to elephant, deer, panther, wild ass, buffalo and snow leopards.
- Nocturnal animals like panthers, owls, porcupines, snakes, lizards, night czars, deer, etc., inhabit the region.
- At Sri Venkateswara Zoological Park in Tirupati, lions and panthers sauntered in their enclosures in search of a cool shade while elephants basked for most part of the day in little ponds.
- It covered four million acres with some of the purest water in the world and was home to more than 40 indigenous plants and 300 species of birds, plus black bears, panthers, and gray foxes.