1(for storing food)despensa femenino
- A door off the kitchen leads into a pantry and on into a garage/utility room plumbed for a washing machine.
- The daylit pantry contains a variety of upper and lower cabinets for food storage.
- Beyond the kitchen is a spacious storeroom with fitted presses which could serve as a pantry or laundry room.
- He was trying to find room for the wine bottle in the crowded pantry when the doorbell rang.
- We raided my pantry and my refrigerator for food, but what we found were the ingredients for pancakes.
- To the left of the kitchen is a pantry and utility room, from which there is access to a large storeroom.
- They keep dried foods in pantries and keep milk, etc. in refrigerators.
- The house had six bedrooms, a big living room and a cramped kitchen with a pantry out the back.
- He went into the kitchen, and went through her cupboards and pantries, looking for some pancake mix, and eggs and toast and all the other breakfast delicacies.
- Anyone who's been in the market for organic food knows that keeping the pantry stocked can be a pretty pricey affair.
- It consisted of three stories and a large basement which contained servants quarters, pantries, laundry, cellars etc.
- Meanwhile, a pantry, cloakroom, playroom, office and drying room are all found on the lower ground floor.
- She walked through the ignoble arch that separated kitchen from living room and took some bread from the pantry.
- In addition, there is a wine cellar, shelved pantry and guest shower room.
2butler's pantryantecocina femeninooffice masculino