1clip masculinosujetapapeles masculino
- I put down the big blue pencil, tidied up the last pile of now really, truly tatty papers, stuck a paper clip on it and consigned it to the stack.
- On the coffee table at his side was a stack of papers held together with a large paper clip.
- You can use a complicated clamp to hold a few sheets of paper, but a paper clip is a much more elegant device for such a purpose.
- Do not staple or otherwise bind your manuscript; a paper clip will suffice.
- My producer reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a few pieces of paper held together with a paper clip.