In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1empapelador masculinoempapeladora femenino
- Your local independent retailer can advise you as to when and if you should hire a professional and can usually give you a list of local paperhangers.
- After dropping out of art school, She worked as a house painter, plasterer and paperhanger while she made abstract paintings and drawings in her spare time.
- The curator of the museum has suggested that perhaps Frederick Linder, a painter and paperhanger who lived at 97 Orchard Street, papered the walls in exchange for free rent.
- Don't hesitate to ask your professional paperhanger to provide certification of insurance covering workers' compensation, property damage and personal liability.
- There's nothing more frustrating for a do-it-yourself paperhanger than to run out of wallpaper just a few feet short of finishing a project.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.