In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1importaciones paralelas femenino
- Also, allowing parallel imports of pharmaceuticals could be considered an effective tool forcing IPR right-holders to sell their protected pharmaceuticals at reasonable and affordable prices.
- Territorial protection in distribution agreements is not permitted where parallel imports are excluded.
- If Microsoft worked off one global price list parallel imports would disappear overnight… But global pricing is not in Microsoft's interests.
- Artists benefit from parallel imports - they receive sales royalties whether or not the CD is manufactured locally or is manufactured in say Mexico, and is imported into Australia.
- Within a month, he shifted his stance, endorsing the use of compulsory licensing and parallel imports of drugs to South Africa.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.