In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ayudante de un médico, dentista etc
- Teachers or paraprofessionals need not speak the language of the students, and the language of instruction is overwhelmingly in English.
- About half of the teachers assumed primary responsibility for the year-end evaluation of paraprofessionals.
- Rural psychologists must learn to appreciate the different educational and training backgrounds of other mental health professionals and paraprofessionals.
- The Pathways program serves as a useful model for recruiting paraprofessionals and selecting teacher candidates.
- This category includes 188,603 ‘technicals and paraprofessionals,’ many of whom engage in pertinent academic professional activities.
- Beginning special education teachers need well-developed interpersonal skills that can be effectively employed with parents, professionals, and paraprofessionals.
- He and his counseling center staff of six serve the mental health needs of these communities with the assistance of 21 village-based paraprofessionals.
- Prior to the beginning of the new school year in September, they eliminated teaching positions, laid off teachers and paraprofessionals, cut benefits and drove more experienced teachers into early retirement.
- A third concern about the practices employed regarding paraprofessionals is that the majority of respondents reported that no one planned for the paraprofessional.
- Third, our teacher felt that she could have benefited from instruction related to managing and coordinating paraprofessionals.
- Retired teachers, in particular, can make fine paraprofessionals in the classroom.
- The students, most of whom were educational paraprofessionals, had difficulty balancing their professional and academic careers and could not risk losing the income their jobs provided.
- Teachers with master's degrees were doing the work of paraprofessionals.
- This study also identified some concerns about the practices employed by teachers and districts regarding paraprofessionals.
- Much of the work done by doctors should be transferred to paraprofessionals and to self-diagnosis and self-treatment.
- If a teacher is out sick there are only two paraprofessionals to handle the students.
- Psychiatric patient education can be implemented by a variety of professionals and properly trained paraprofessionals.
- Districts vary nationwide in where and under what conditions paraprofessionals are hired for general education classrooms.
- Each team consists of ten professionals or paraprofessionals, including a psychiatrist, linked to a hospital or community mental health center.
- A large, well-trained area extension staff, supplemented with part-time paraprofessionals, assisted him.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.