1parsec masculinopársec masculino
- But cosmologists are so comfortable with millions and billions that none of them feel the urge to invent a unit much beyond the light-year or the parsec.
- I mean, all the ones that I've looked at so far are within 100 parsecs of 300 light years of the Sun.
- The fact remained that the Rage fleet was within a parsec of Nova.
- For reference, one parsec is around three light years.
- Their absolute magnitude is that of their appearance at 10 parsecs, or 32.6 light-years.