1de política de partidoparty political broadcast — emisión de propaganda de un partido político
- How have the spin doctors employed by government to spread party political propaganda been an asset to the education of the people of St Lucia?
- In contrast to cabinet governments, the college is never united by shared party political, national, or ideological affinities.
- This geographical division of party political strength is a reflection of the socio-economic composition of the population.
- These are not party political issues - these are questions of local government finance and of proper community planning.
- We have the right, if not the obligation, to build a party political alternative, to occupy the ground which they have abandoned.
- Our amendments will get rid of party political appointments to the Electoral Commission.
- If you don't like what councillors are doing in your name and party political dogma, then why not do something about it?
- This group cuts across traditional party political lines on independence and comprises some of the most radicalised sections of the working class.
- It affects everybody in this country, and it is up to all of us to put our party political differences aside and actually start doing something about it.
- He conveniently forgets that attitudes to the development did not divide on party political lines.
- Each mayor is more interested in the day-to-day issues that concern people than the petty irrelevances of party political meetings.
- He said he did not want to get involved in ‘typical party political issues’ now.
- I do not want to be party political about it, but it was undertaken under a previous Government that was also gaining experience at the time.
- We think that people's insurance will be invalid, and that is not something that one wants to take party political advantage from.
- It turns out that the principle he was affirming wasn't against Government funding of party political ads.
- The demise of party political groupings in favour of independent people who are prepared to examine issues at face value would be an added bonus.
- It is not a party political convention or conference.
- But he believes the party political nature of the local council has stopped it tackling problems effectively.
- There were members on that committee who certainly had personal agendas, but no particular party had a party political agenda.
- We need to draw in people in communities, but not on a party political basis.