In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1esencia de pachuli femeninoesencia de pachulí femeninopachuli masculinopachulí masculino
- I don't expect us to return wearing kaftans and smothered in patchouli oil - but who knows?
- I'm the one who has to carpool with a guy who drives a VW Beetle and smells like patchouli oil.
- This scrub, brimming with pumice, orange and patchouli oils, will leave your skin feeling fresh and your whole body revitalised.
- A good quality patchouli usually costs more than eucalyptus.
- It showed a remarkable political obtuseness not to recognize that when the base of the party is worked up enough to call and write in record numbers, something is in the air besides the smell of patchouli oil.
- To make your own, add a few drops of a sensual oil like ylang-ylang or patchouli to spray bottle filled with tap or distilled water.
- For a sensuous bath, try sandalwood, rose, ylang-ylang, patchouli, neroli or jasmine.
- You can also add 5 drops of patchouli essential oil, which is a great antimicrobial and deodorant.
- I reason that legions of stoner gimps would weave their way to my house and as my nose is perpetually blocked, I wouldn't be able to detect the telltale stench of patchouli oil.
- Base: green, tea, mate, galbanum, labdanum, tree-moss, patchouli, vetiver, aromatic woods, and hints of powder and gentle spices.
- Local people started cutting down forest trees three years ago and planted the lucrative shrubs that produce the fragrant patchouli oil, which is worth Rp 1.2 million per kilogram.
- It's raining so heavily and the earth smells like patchouli oil which I once despised but since living here it now makes me think of rain and dripping green gardens.
- The Lavender Aphrodisia soap, a blend of French lavender and Indonesian patchouli essential oils, disappeared quickly at the office.
- Some oils such as patchouli and sandalwood can improve.
- Given the mission he has taken on, you might expect long hair and patchouli oil, but his compact stature and matinee idol looks are those of a powerful executive or celebrity.
- Most essential oils are clear, but some oils such as patchouli, orange and lemongrass are amber or yellow in color.
- Complain about how patchouli oil just doesn't smell as good as it used to.
- I can hardly look at them without being overwhelmed with a haze of Voodoo Chile, the whiff of patchouli oil, flashes of free festivals and boating on the River Avon.
- But the chanters wear pinstripes and not patchouli oil.
- This was like trying to extinguish a burning pile of hair with patchouli oil.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.