In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Several aspects of practice and their effect on surgical pathology consultations were studied.
- The question of what constitutes a diagnostic error in anatomic pathology should be addressed.
- Some hospital clinical and pathology departments hold regular audits of deaths.
- In British Columbia, pathology laboratories are required by law to report all newly diagnosed cancers to the Registry.
- What happens to a bullet once it is turned over to the pathology department?
- The learning objectives include those related both to general computing and to pathology informatics specifically.
- The field of forensic pathology investigates sudden, unnatural, unexplained, or violent deaths.
- With slight modification, the questions are organized here into 15 topic categories within pathology informatics.
- The tissue specimens were interpreted by the pathology departments of the respective participating centers.
- The hacker gained initial access through a Linux system in the hospital's pathology department.
- The provision of perinatal and paediatric pathology services is a sign of an enlightened society.
- He received many awards and prizes and was president of five medical societies of pathology and ophthalmology.
- In paragraph 1 he gives details of his experience in forensic medicine and pathology.
- Experts in anaesthesiology, pathology, gynaecology and radiology are particularly in demand.
- Formaldehyde is used widely as a tissue preservative in pathology laboratories and embalming services.
- Science itself was a new, fragile discipline at this time: experimental physiology, pathology, and pharmacology first flourished in Berlin and Paris in the 1820s.
- An understanding of the traditional photographic work flow in anatomic pathology is essential to designing a successful digital imaging solution.
- The last part of the book recognizes the increasing importance of molecular pathology and genetics.
- Six anatomic pathology reports were selected to cover a range of specimens and complexity.
- The instinctive personal preference and familiarity with formalin is an important factor in diagnostic surgical pathology.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.