In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1canal de pago masculino
- These operators faced problems in collecting subscription money, whenever there was a hike, owing to the higher charges prescribed by the pay channels.
- The viewership patterns have much implications for the advertisement revenues that pay channels generate.
- A decoder box fitted to the television set would deliver 200 or more pay channels.
- ‘It was a pay channel at one time, and they moved it to basic,’ he says.
- While viewers will be able to tune in to the channel free for a short period now, it in reality is a pay channel.
- This, he felt, was in retaliation for his network offering all the channels - including pay channels - to subscribers at Rs.70.
- Most premium and satellite customers would rather watch movies on their pay channels.
- Two pay channels are available for $9.95 each.
- The charges should be calculated in terms of the number of pay channels and free-to-air channels made available.
- Popularly known as the Conditional Access System Act, the legislature sought to make the cable TV scenario more transparent to the subscriber in the pay channel era.
- Others say, who needs taxpayer-supported public television now that we have all those commercial and pay channels?
- She'll be at the center of a $1 million ad campaign that launches this spring, aiming to give the pay channels an ‘erotic chic’ makeover.
- The pay channels were switched off yesterday, and only the free-to-air channels were still broadcasting today.
- The pay channels were switched off at 7am today, and only the free-to-air channels were still broadcasting.
- It was not a session conducted in ideal circumstances as New Zealand's pay channel Sky Sports spent the afternoon setting up cameras for today's match.
- To the Manhattanite, a single cover story in a local magazine about a show on the second-place pay channel means that lesbian chic is somehow hot again.
- Although a denomination-dedicated pay channel would be a new twist, other basic cable channels continue to reach out for viewers with spiritual programming.
- The channel, which comes with the tag of being the first Telugu pay channel, says it is ready with a whole lot of programming aimed at complete entertainment.
- They may lose subscribers to pay channels because viewing these will become much more expensive for the average consumer.
- This is a pay channel, sort of akin to what an HBO would be.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.