1pagaderopayable to the bearer/on demand — pagadero al portador/a la vista
- the rent becomes payable on the first of the month — el alquiler vence el primero de mes
- make the check payable to Acme Holdings — extienda el cheque a nombre de / a favor de Acme Holdings
- And the manager's fees are payable in advance, is that right?
- It is common ground that under the written agreement in draft and as executed, rent was payable, by implication of law, annually in arrear.
- As a general rule in English law, there is no need to give notice if a sum of money is payable on a particular day.
- The classes will cost E25 and this fee is payable on registration.
- No gift or inheritance tax is payable between spouses.
- Classes will be held for three months and sessions are €9 per child - fees are payable at the beginning of each month.
- In either case, an additional lump sum is also payable.
- If the claim is not accepted by the company's panel of solicitors, no fee is payable.
- A pension lump sum is payable to the estate, and therefore can be paid to a cohabitee named in the deceased's will.
- As a result, no annual membership renewal fees are payable.
- Before January 1 this year tax was payable annually on income and gains earned in the fund at the standard rate of income tax.
- Make your check payable to the charity, not the person taking up the collection.
- There is no tax relief on contributions but no tax is payable on receiving the lump sum.
- Interest payments are payable to the bondholders each year in March, June, September and December.
- If Gus closes or sells the business or subleases the space to another business, the loan is due and payable in full.
- My understanding is that all these taxes are payable when I sell the fund.
- The money was payable as a lump sum, quantified in advance, when it could not be foreseen what damages might have to be paid in the event of an accident.
- Also, would we have to file a tax return in France even if tax is not payable?
- As well as that, the advance premium is payable at the rate of 60%.
- Half of the contractual price was payable upon signing the sale contract, with the remainder due within the ensuing 20 days.