In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(on investment)recuperación femenino
- Thus, I believe the monthly wage bill contributes just as much to their problems as the payback on investment.
- That was payback for the investment, but playing in Scotland, those costs were unsustainable.
- He adds that cost savings of such solutions have very fast payback times.
- There is considerable payback to optimizing the cost and performance of storing data.
- Here's a case where doing the right thing also has an immediate financial payback.
- For example, replacing an older chiller with a new, more efficient model will offer a fairly quick payback.
- The payback for investing in local ad equipment and sales comes within eight to nine months.
- The energy payback was calculated at 24 percent annual return on investment.
- Life-cycle cost analyses show a payback on these capital investments of less than 14 years.
- It's also payback time for the investment that has gone into the vessel.
- Give things time to show payback or return on your initial investment.
- When rebates and operating cost savings are added in, payback can often be very respectable.
- The end result is a more scalable solution that can deliver rapid payback and greater carrier profitability.
- She declines to discuss return on investment, but insists payback will come.
- Businesses often look for a two to three-year payback on capital investments.
- This is the auto industry's insistence on extremely short payback times for any new IT proposals.
- The reasoning was that higher cost deserved higher payback.
- Studies have shown education to be the best investment any government can make in terms of long term payback.
- The free market is not interested in new technologies if there is no obvious payback.
- It is easy to calculate cost and payback, and it is easy to manage.
- It was suppose to be payback for the defeat he, Rich and Kevin suffered yesterday on the volleyball court.
- They revel in paybacks for the rest of their enemies' lives.
- Control over these smaller mines remains in many cases, almost non-existent due to local corruption and paybacks from officials.
- Those were paybacks for when they dropped the wide-open ones along the sideline.
- It's payback time for the excesses of chief executive officers.
- That was when I got the payback for my shameless, self-indulgent comfort-fest.
- I don't think you can argue that they were consciously thinking of it as a payback for what Australia did.
- That was payback for the time he tried to glue my arm to the desk.
- This was payback for totally dropping the ball on the trail departure.
- So I figured he deserved some payback, just enough to make a fool of himself.
- This was payback for the last day she'd been trying to talk to him.
- From one perspective, she could see it as payback for what Tess had stolen.
- And I grinned, laughing at having him in a tight spot - it was payback, he deserved it.
- But the payback will have been so long coming, and so uncertain, that it can't have been much of a motivation.
- His so-called friend took the opportunity to snatch away the telescope, and hit Cass with it as payback.
- She rather enjoyed embarrassing him; it was a kind of payback for all the times she had felt like a fool in his presence.
- I don't think she'll do it, but the dare was good enough payback.
- No, I think the analysis of this is kind of a little bit of a payback for the exaggerated notion of a lame duck.
- So anyways I guess this is some sort of payback or something.
- His whole idea of payback worked because clearly Arianne was jealous.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.