1peacekeeping forces — fuerzas de paz femenino
- peacekeeping operation — operación para el mantenimiento de la paz
- After all, a South African peacekeeping force will provide them with necessary security requirements.
- West African leaders agreed to send their peacekeeping troops to Liberia by next week.
- The defence ministers discussed ways of reducing the peacekeeping contingent from its current 60,000 troops.
- Yorkshire troops have already played their part in both combat and peacekeeping duties.
- Some Royal Nepal Army personnel have served in United Nations peacekeeping forces.
- Since 1948 there have been 49 UN peacekeeping operations, the majority since 1988.
- More than 250 soldiers from Senegal will join the West African peacekeeping force in Liberia.
- Traditionally, the largest military contributor to any UN peacekeeping operation has maintained command.
- All other nations' armed forces involved in Asia are deployed in peacekeeping missions.
- Some commentators have recommended that the Army establish constabulary units focused exclusively on peacekeeping duties.
- Deaths that occurred overseas while personnel were on peacekeeping duties were also included.
- He further stressed that India would also receive funding to enhance its peacekeeping training facilities.
- Inevitably, peacekeeping training remains a minor component of training in general.
- They have also been part of the United Nations peacekeeping forces in Cyprus and, more recently, Bosnia.
- Twenty thousand American marines are stationed in East Africa as part of a United Nations peacekeeping force.
- They advocated more peacekeeping training, the deployment of more combat support units and more military police.
- Do you specifically want the United Nations to have some sort of peacekeeping role there?
- Get international peacekeeping troops in as quickly as possible.
- His attempt to take power by force was forestalled by a West African peacekeeping force financed largely by Nigeria.
- In the future, however, we should do more to support the peacekeeping effort.
1mantenimiento de la paz masculino