1(smooth stone)guijarro masculinopiedrecita femeninopiedrita femenino América Latinabefore noun pebble beach — playa de guijarros femenino
- It's a lovely place and we walked across stepping stones and skimmed pebbles in the river.
- All the kid has to do is to collect some smooth pebbles, each around the size of his or her palm.
- This is done with small stones or pebbles, or other convenient small objects.
- Scattered on the rocks around it is a rough circle of river smooth pebbles with holes in them.
- Evelyn put the rest of her right foot into the lake to rest her feet on top of the smooth pebbles at the bottom.
- Rounded pebbles suggest that one or many rivers had run their course through the now-submerged region.
- They consist of particulate rocks that vary in size from sand to pebbles and cobbles.
- Weeds often cause problems so use an ornamental ground cover or spread pebbles or stone chips.
- We had sediments, river mud, pebbles rounded by water action, even the remains of aquatic plants on the site.
- Birds were singing, in tune to the slow movement of water over the pebbles.
- Stones and pebbles are dropped into the exposed corner of the hole, and thunder as they land.
- Doris spent the day throwing pebbles into dark water that absorbed every dream she ever had.
- There are rocks and pebbles, heaps of different tiny metallic things that resonate.
- There was a tiny old Asian lady sitting on the beach putting pebbles in a metal bowl.
- I sat down and threw pebbles at the water's edge and all of a sudden heard a stifled laugh.
- A simple bowl with river pebbles, water and floating candles are a nice decoration.
- He gently shook the jar, and the sand fell through and settled where there was a space between the rocks and the pebbles.
- What kid doesn't bring home interesting pebbles, or sand from the beach?
- Paving stones and pebbles are set into the ground so you are not in danger of slipping on wet grass.
- And they even marked out the anniversary with a five-metre high message in stones and pebbles.
2(rock crystal)cristal de roca masculino(glasses) de cristales gruesos(glasses) de culo de botella coloquial(glasses) de poto de botella Chile coloquial