- The venue was packed with babes in bikinis and muscle men flashing their pecs.
- He felt this offered constant tension on the pectorals, especially the outer pecs.
- His tiny waist was the centerpiece of a torso that sprouted massive arms and pecs, and his leg development was ahead of its time.
- My upper pecs do not stand out like my lower pecs, and I need to find a way to fill in the middle of my chest.
- As soon as I feel my pecs stretch, there's no point in going any further.
- Who in the heavens could match his pecs, his flawless jawline, his crystalline gaze?
- If you pull at a higher level, you'll activate your anterior deltoids rather than isolate your pecs.
- His biceps and pecs were obviously well built, you know, unlike those scary bodybuilder types.
- I want to thicken my back and improve the sweep of my quads and upper pecs, and I'll work on my triceps, too.
- Although it may not be the principal motivator, according to a recent survey, women look at men's pecs second only to their bum.
- The bench not only involves your pecs, but also your delts, your triceps, and even your lats.
- One look at his bronze skin, sweet pecs, and alarmingly curvaceous legs, and the ladies are in hormone heaven.
- You expected him to lock his hands together, flex his pecs, and growl.
- The great thing about working the pecs is that the shoulders and triceps get a workout, too!
- Press back up to full arm extension by concentrating on squeezing your pecs.
- Minutes earlier, the room was writhing with flexing quads and pumping pecs.
- At that time, the fixed bar will remove the stress on the stabilizing muscles and allow you to better target your pecs.
- Contract your pecs to raise the weights up and along the same path.
- Standing at six feet tall, with a broad chest, nice pecs, he maintains his body in perfect shape.
- Developing the outer pecs to their max adds width and density to the whole pectoral region.