nombrePlural pedaloes, Plural pedalos
1bote de pedales masculinopatín masculino España
- All the latest marine hardware was there - from modest self-assembled rafts, with their homely oil drums and tarpaulins, to sleek, converted pedalos.
- Matagorda beach is a great place for watersports and the pair can try jet skiing, pedaloes, windsurfing and banana boats.
- There is a continual panorama on the water according to season and weather: sailing boats, ferries, pedalos, water birds, fishermen, swimmers and ever-changing skies and light.
- Westport House has swan pedaloes, train rides, a fun palace, a hill slide, a slippery dip, pitch & putt, rowing boats and log flume rides.
- One day, in between dives, we decided to rent a pedalo to take us to the lower end of the lake, where we were told we would find something called La Rota, or wheel.
- Got on a pedalo and pedaloed round the Serpentine.
- Paradise Beach has traditional water sports available such as water skiing, jet skis, banana boats, pedalos etc.
- Man, I'm gonna get me a six pack and watch those pedaloes go.
- The hotel had canoes, pedaloes, sailboats and powerboats for the use of its guests.
- I have been in touch with fellow councillors in Poole about introducing pedalos on the lake, which would be better than boats.
- It has an open-air swimming pool, canoes, pedalos and a pirate ship ready to take families for a sail.
- Rowing boats and pedalos can also be hired and prices start at £5 an hour per person.
- From pedalos to parascenders, the Caribbean has them all.
- He then has to spend the summer ducking the paparazzi when all he really wants to do is go out in a pedalo with his girlfriend.
- Complimentary activities include water skiing, windsurfing, snorkelling trips, glass bottom boats, kayaks, pedaloes, a floodlit tennis court, table tennis and the use of the hotel's fitness room.
- Our gear follows by pedalo, local boys providing an enthusiastic support crew.
- Mini club for 4-10-year-olds has a TV room, small pool, swings, slide, games and restaurant; activities include fishing trips, glass bottom boat trips, pedalos and pony riding.
- They are already planning their next venture - across Scotland by pedalo.