1zona peatonal femenino
- The 30 ft tree, which cost around £1, 500 and was funded by city centre traders, was left strewn across the pedestrian precinct.
- The road outside our store turns into a pedestrian precinct between the hours of 10 am - 4.30 pm.
- Some animal rights demonstrators were standing in a pedestrian precinct, outside a shop selling furs.
- The scheme will make up one of the largest pedestrian precincts in the city.
- Mr Jones said in other parts of the town it was clear businesses such as his benefited from passing trade, rather than a pedestrian precinct.