In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1peer to peerde igual a igual
- The software for these decentralized peer-to-peer networks is freely available from dozens of sites.
- If people want to find our work out there and share it on peer-to-peer networks, it's really a non-issue to us.
- A software engineer measured traffic through the ports used by well-known peer-to-peer networks.
- Then they asked about peer-to-peer networks, and had I used them in the past, and was I using them now, and so on.
- But trade in illegal software over peer-to-peer networks remains a grey area.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.