In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(of academic work)revisión colegiada femenino
- These conclusions can then be scrutinized by other scientists in the form of peer review.
- Competent institutions incorporate peer review in all business processes.
- Secondly, it is part of science's code of conduct not to go public before having one's research appraised by peer review.
- The products that result from this effort are assessed for quality by peer review and made public.
- Evaluation and peer review should serve to improve standards.
- At an academic level, peer review is basically hole-punching and fault finding.
- In peer review, performance is reviewed by expert colleagues.
- Has the basis for the opinion survived peer review and has it been published?
- They tend to be people whose work has not been subjected to peer review within their profession.
- As a basis for this peer review, cancer service providers will be required to self assess their performance against the standards.
- This indicates the need for better use of guidelines in scientific editing and peer review.
- None of these books was put through any sort of scientific peer review before being published.
- The academics needed peer review and high quality publishing of their papers for success and status in their field.
- But the report has yet to be subjected to peer review, let alone be published in an academic journal.
- Scientists say if they didn't have peer review they would have to invent it.
- And, finally, why isn't peer review considered worthy of serious academic recognition?
- The scientific method and peer review may be distinctly anti-feminist.
- This, he says, will make it possible for medical professionals to evaluate each other in a process of peer review.
- Despite the sprint to publication, the paper did go through editing and peer review.
- One of the early precedents of open source intelligence is the process of academic peer review.
2(of colleague)revisión paritaria femenino
1(paper/article) revisar colegiadamente
2(colleague) revisar paritariamente
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.