1(payment)pensión femeninowidow's / widower's pension — pensión de viudedad / de viudez
- personal/state/company pension — pensión personal/del estado/de la empresa
- to be on / draw a pension — cobrar una pensión/una jubilación
- pension contributions — aportaciones
- pension rights — derechos de pensión
- pension scheme
- The state pension is just not going to be enough to support most people's retirement spending needs and wants.
- Some countries will not be able to provide a state pension at all in the future and those that do will be providing less in real terms.
- Firstly, all those approaching pension age should be aware that payment of the state pension is not automatic.
- This is far more than pensioners would have received if the earnings link to the state pension had been restored, it says.
- I have not received an invitation to claim a state pension from the Pensions Service.
- Essentially it makes sure that every working person has some form of pension, on top of the basic state pension.
- The state pension is the bedrock of most people's retirement provision.
- A higher state pension and an end to means-testing isn't too much to ask for after a lifetime's work, is it?
- Hoping the government will provide a decent state pension is a mistake.
- The report highlights the fact that many people are relying on the state pension for their retirement income.
- Where people choose to take their state pension later, they deserve a better deal.
- One of their big concerns is what this movement means for their state pension.
- Linking the state pension to earnings would not be sustainable in the long-term.
- Many get a huge shock when they discover on the eve of their retirement that they are only entitled to a derisory state pension.
- These deal with enquiries and claims for pension credit, the state pension and winter fuel allowance.
- This promises all pensioners a basic weekly income above the state pension.
- You can get the money with your state pension, at a post office or into your personal bank account.
- The replacement rate is the ratio between the state pension and average earnings.
- You've got to have a safety net as the state pension is not enough to live on.
- In addition, the rules which bar people collecting a state pension while being at work are to be relaxed.
- Of course, it's a typical beautiful Austrian small town with lots of pensions, hotels and restaurants for the traveler.
- In one end of the hall, volunteers entered name after name into computers - people who had been located in nearby hotels or pensions.
2(room and board)pensión femeninofull pension — pensión completa
- half pension — media pensión