In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1alcancía de pensiones femenino América Latinahucha de pensiones femenino España
- The longer you can wait to retire, the bigger your pension pot should be.
- Many judges now retire with 2 million-plus pension pots.
- Many at work do not earn enough to build a decent pension pot.
- The first generations who contributed to its compulsory system are now approaching retirement to appreciate just how little their pension pots will buy.
- The top bosses of bailed-out banks should have been sacked with no bonuses paid or immoral increases to their ridiculous pension pots.
- Workers in the private sector must acquire a pension pot of almost 700,000 to enjoy an equivalent annual pension.
- Firstly falling interest rates have sharply reduced what your pension pot will buy, leaving people with much smaller incomes.
- Therefore you need to save ever bigger sums to achieve the same pensions pot.
- Here the company promises to put some money into your pension pot.
- The pension pots of former prime ministers are around 1.75 million.
- At the same time, it says staff are having to contribute an extra 1.6 per cent into their pension pots.
- The deep income inequalities offer little chance of building cash savings of 50,000 or a decent pension pot.
- Someone pocketing a ten per cent pay rise will therefore see only part of that rise translated into their pension pot.
- You can already see the ads piling up in the tabloids offering even bigger riches to people with big pensions pots.
- Council chiefs have won a battle to keep their gold-plated pension pots out of a new Government disclosure scheme.
- Miss Gibb is also expected to keep her 507,000 pension pot.
- The law requires you to buy an annuity with most of your pension pot by the age of 75.
- Nearly a quarter of stamp duty is paid by UK pension funds, reducing the value of the average pension pot by 8,000.
- An annuity is a financial scheme which pays a regular income from your pension pot.
- A worker in the private sector with a defined-contribution pension must amass a pension pot of almost 700,000 to enjoy an equivalent annual pension.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.