1(area/countryside) pasearse por
- The narrow opening supported a child's body and encouraged children to perambulate by keeping them from sitting down or crawling.
- Unspoken but understood was that we wanted a community small enough to perambulate but that also had DSL.
- Well, that is a bit of an exaggeration, but I will be briskly perambulating.
- Over the weekend I had a chance to perambulate properly in cyberspace.
- The added handicap is that runners have to dodge the horse dung as they perambulate down the track.