1(percentage)porcentaje masculinowhat percent of those questioned disagreed? — ¿qué porcentaje de los encuestados no estuvo de acuerdo?
- a half percent or a half of one percent — (in stock exchange) un medio punto por ciento
- a five percent discount — un descuento del cinco por ciento
- The second compatibility problem is a slow boot issue and we believe it is a small percent of users that have experienced this.
- They speak of the reciprocal of the payback period as a percent per year rate of return.
- Some of the leases are based on a dollar amount per square foot and some on percent of income.
1por cientoprofits are up twenty percent — los beneficios han aumentado (en) un veinte por ciento
- I'm (a) hundred percent certain — estoy cien por cien(to) seguro
- I don't feel a hundred percent — no estoy lo que se dice bien del todo
- However, my experience of camp food is one hundred percent favourable.
- The Government is saying that the best it can ever expect is 3.9 percent economic growth.
- We know this virus is 100 percent preventable, so why is the number of new cases on the rise?
- The cost of meat in the stores is at least 2 percent higher than it was last year.
- There are few if any behavioral characteristics in humans that are one hundred percent genetic.
- We lived in an area that was 99 percent Jewish, with immigrants from Russia and Poland.
- What is felt towards you is ten percent genuine disagreement and ninety per cent envy.
- I thought about it for a few days and you know what, I think it's 100 percent the right thing to do.
- You can't win in this world unless you are 100 percent flexible, and none of us are that.
- To put that in perspective, the district is twenty percent larger than the State of Massachusetts.
- If we are one hundred percent convinced of our case then a little dishonesty to iron out the odd inconsistency hardly seems wrong.
- Children whose diets were supplemented with milk rather than meat saw a 40 percent greater increase.
- They say they are being paid nine percent less than their public hospital counterparts.
- To get the cash we have to carry and sort a daily load which is 50 percent greater than before.
- If anyone out there can explain to me how hair can be sixty percent shinier, please let me know.
- It has opened the door for 74 percent foreign direct investment in the telecom sector.
- When the needle was rotated back and forth, the pullout force was 53 percent greater.
- The union has cut its wage demand by more than half, seeking a 2.5 percent yearly increase.
- Too often we find ourselves judging people when we are far from 100 percent a saint.
- In less than two years water bills in England had rocketed to 70 percent higher than anywhere else.