In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1performance art masculinoarte de acción masculino
- This is essentially a three-dimensional cinema acknowledging sculpture and performance art.
- Thinking about it that way, it doesn't matter if she knows about performance art.
- But its productions are less theatre and more a melange of performance art, music, video, and dance.
- She is known for her performative sculptures, video and performance art.
- Some artists bypass the market by using alternative forms, such as installation and performance art, which are not readily packaged for sale.
- After all, how do you place performance art or conceptual art in a portfolio?
- The Fringe festival is a great way to see what's hot, fresh and funky in theatre, comedy and performance art.
- For the last decade, she has focused on solo dance and performance art.
- Comprising mainly performance art, more traditional dance did manage to squeeze a satin-clad foot in the door, but only just.
- He almost seems to be proclaiming the failure of performance art.
- The form is bizarre, like a cabaret circa 1962 crossed with sketch comedy and performance art.
- Sometimes Asian performance art and body art converge with developments in the West.
- Not surprisingly, the heart of the East Village scene was performance art.
- Puppets, patches, canvases, sculptures, and performance art are all created here.
- Their work will embrace photography, sculpture, audio and video installations, performance art and painting.
- As with all good performance art, one felt less a spectator than a participant.
- It is part performance art, part percussive music, part art criticism, and definitely hilarious.
- I also became very informed about experimental art such as performance art.
- However, in Tbilisi, performance art and dramatic art are alive and rich.
- Indeed, it would be hard to decode his work without some experience or knowledge of performance art and conceptual art practices.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.