In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1artes interpretativas femenino
- He has given them access to music and related performing arts.
- The existing library will be transformed into a drama studio and performing arts area which can also be used for lectures.
- To go for two subjects, technology and the performing arts, is unusual as schools usually focus on just one.
- She also looks like she could go a long way in the competition, as she gives off that whole drama school / performing arts vibe.
- This year, the performing arts emphasis is on dance, but there is a smattering of theatre.
- Exchanges of performing arts including music, dance and drama are also frequent.
- The festival is for those involved in the amateur performing arts in the fields of music, dance, speech and drama.
- Bradford could become a centre for the performing arts drawing audiences from considerable distances.
- There will also be a range of music and performing arts including 14 different jazz performances.
- Organisers say that the idea is to expose the audience to different performing arts.
- That is why performing arts and other art forms are used often to communicate social messages.
- Specialist colleges can focus on languages, the performing arts, science or technology.
- It has also protested against the loss of a town centre location for a community facility and the lack of performing arts facilities.
- The centre will cater for young artists, who will be able to develop their skills in painting or performing arts.
- She has performed in theatres since childhood and did a performing arts degree at university.
- The event included a stage with performing arts, music, dance and song.
- The new site as well as being home to the Abbey will also be a centre for the performing arts.
- Likewise a performer needs to know everything about the performing arts.
- There is a reason, I think, why the performing arts are so important for creating social change.
- It is essential that there is a proper venue for amateur performing arts in the city centre.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.