In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tabla periódica (de elementos) femenino
- Going down a column on the periodic table the atomic numbers differ by eight between rows one and two and two and three.
- When you move down the periodic table, as the atomic numbers increase, the elements become rarer.
- This weight is the number assigned to each of the chemical elements in the periodic table.
- The most basic part of chemical notation is the abbreviations for elements used in the periodic table.
- Inorganic chemistry is the study of the chemistry of all the elements in the periodic table except for carbon.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.